Instead of just presenting the facts, use questions, problems, and scenarios to help students learn through their own agency and investigation.
- A seasoned teacher breaks down the basics of inquiry to help all teachers feel comfortable implementing the method in the classroom.511
- Asking students to examine their own possessions from the perspective of a historian in the future helps them sharpens their analytical skills.3.7k
- Teachers can use inquiry to guide students to engage in learning activities that are personally and culturally relevant to them.708
- By leaving space in their lessons for authentic curiosity to take hold, teachers can enable deeper learning.4.8k
- The 3 Ds learning model is designed to facilitate deeper learning and increase student motivation.2.4k
- Find information, strategies, protocols, and tools to promote curiosity and engage students in asking questions, thinking critically, and solving problems.8.3k