Find and share ideas for checking in with students during a project, class, or semester to assess their learning and see if content or instruction needs adjusting.
- The pandemic has revealed—and exacerbated—inequities that hold many students back. Here’s how teachers can help.27.6k
- A quick assessment strategy replaces raised hands, encouraging more students to contribute by accommodating their different processing needs.37.1k
- Finding out what your students are really learning remains indispensable to teaching. Here’s what teachers are doing to check for understanding online.14.2k
- These techniques guide all students to process course content and then actively demonstrate their learning.15.9k
- Many teachers find it difficult to gauge how well students understand a lesson in an online classroom. A technique common among award-winning online instructors should help.11.1k
- Feedback is an essential part of learning, but not all of it is productive. We’ve collected five best practices for giving students feedback.29k