Explore the mysteries of the human brain! Find out how discoveries in neuroscience provide insights into how students learn — and how to engage them in the classroom.
- Applying studying methods that strengthen the brain’s ability to retrieve information can help students learn more effectively.826
- A look at ways teachers can refine their practices to help ensure that students absorb and process information so they can retrieve it later.4k
- The science is clear: Drawing beats out reading and writing to help students remember concepts.64.9k
- When it comes to optimizing learning, we don’t value breaks enough, neuroscientists suggest in a new study.5.6k
- When students begin to plan, monitor, and evaluate their learning, they develop self-regulation and can set more ambitious goals.3.9k
- The science of learning encompasses findings in several fields, and these steps help demystify it and encourage gradual adoption—one strategy at a time.635